Users and Teams
- Show all articles ( 44 ) Collapse Articles
You are here:
Released on August 13, 2018
- Preliminary BETA release of the new dashboarding component.
- Updated calculation engine with Excel-size support for workbooks (i.e. maximum column and row count):
- 1048576 rows and 16384 columns support is implemented.
- Except number format, all styles removed.
- NET API updated.
- Memory usage improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Export to Excel functionality added to the Designer.
- Calculation methodology complete refactor for improved performance and maintainability.
- Designer data import process performance significantly improved, as well as extended support for secondary table import (both OtO and OtM).
- Added Before and After custom action hooks to the Excel export process.
- Fixed Input Grid grid copy and paste issues with Edge browser.
- Fixed blank issue in input grids when using percentage types.
- Fix for exception thrown while retrieving specific range’s value (for HTML email contents).
- Added the option to Hide Headers for Input and Output grids.
- Added the option for Copy (to Clipboard) feature for Input Grids.
- Added the option for Export (to CSV) feature for Input Grids.