- Added a Single Record per User functionality to Designer applications. This will allow the system to lock each unique user to a single record and will default that user’s access of the application to load that specific record.
- Added the ability to configure triggers for queries, which allows them to be executed only in specific contexts (e.g. on all calculations, just on application loading, or tied to a button click event).
- Updated all projects to use NET Framework 4.8. This is a new dependency for installation and upgrades.
- Extended location maps in the Designer to support address mapping, rather than just geolocation data.
- When applying a page icon, start the cursor in the search box.
- Added Visible configuration options to charts, maps, and gauges.
- Set print process dropdown to be a select2 instead of standard select.
- Added the ability to paste 0 values and negative values that are expressed with parenthesis into input grids.
- Adjusted the minimum circle radius for location maps to allow better expression of large data sets. Added support for configuring the minimum bullet size.
- Added legend color support for maps.
- Added logarithmic axis option for charts.
- Resolved an issue where holding down CTRL + V to paste in a grid would sometimes lock the grid paste background color on the grid.
- Resolved a scenario with auto control population not correctly generating controls when the worksheet name had a leading or trailing whitespace character.
- Resolved an issue with some custom stylesheets where the active page would not be appropriately highlighted.
- Resolved an issue with mobile navigation bar showing on top of the inputs for some applications.
- Resolved an issue with mobile navigation bar where long page names slide out of the container.
- Resolved an issue where pages that included icons could not be re-ordered appropriately.
- Resolved an issue with scatter charts including multiples and animation not locking the multiple fields in place.
- Resolved an issue with chart animations across multiple pages causing conflicts with one another.
- Resolved an issue where super headers named range information may not be generated during standard operation, so now it will be generated pre-preview and publish.
- Resolved a set of minor default stylesheet user interface conflicts with the new page structure.
- Added the ability to add columns and re-order them on the data page for custom web page, converted, and web service applications.
- Resolved a critical error occurring when limited users use the Download button under a given application data record.
- Resolved an issue with standard users that could cause the application list and record data to not be loaded appropriately on the data page.
- Resolved an issue where the user sign up page would not be rendered appropriately.
- Resolved an issue where auto axis crossing option on charts caused them to appear as if axis crossing value was set to maximum value.
- Resolved an issue where the Ignore Blanks feature was not appropriately ignoring blank values.
- Resolved an issue where column charts containing stack type would not render appropriately.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to select Label field column for USA counties standard map.
- Resolved an issue where FIPS code was not working on county maps.