Users and Teams
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
You are here:
- Added support for XLOOKUP functionality to the calculation engine.
- Added a variety of new miniature stylesheets to allow users to better customize the controls in their user interface.
- Resolved an issue where default current date value in calendar controls was not triggering calculations.
- Resolved an issue where calendar controls with US 24-hour calculations were not triggering calculations.
- Resolved a scenario where Populate Controls from Worksheet functionality would result in single outputs sometimes having integer formatting, even when it was an empty cell.
- Resolved an issue where copying and pasting a button with a navigation event would not appropriately carry over the navigation event properties.
- Resolved an issue where form-based input grids would throw runtime exceptions if the user never re-ordered the columns on the grid because the default order would not be stored appropriately for the columns.
- Resolved an issue where triggering a dropdown in an input grid would pop up the dropdown list in the very top left corner of the view.
- Minified access tokens data to vastly improve database impact of the access token migration from version 6.24.
- Resolved a scenario where adding page footer and headers and removing them would result in the target ranges being generated for all subsequent conversions, vastly inflating the size of the Excel file.
- Resolved a hard crash scenario where a cell in a custom formula (e.g., UDF or SSW custom formula) would overwrite its own value during execution.
- Resolved an issue where setting a range back to null would not be respected, primarily only affecting converted applications, causing some inputs in pseudo-stateful scenarios to retain values over multiple requests.