- Added built-in support for the goal seek functionality to the designer.
- Added bundling of all runtime contents together to improve initial loading time.
- When copying and pasting a chart, it will now carry over the named range information and bindings.
- Added support for required functionality to checkbox inputs.
- Added icons to indicate application type near the names in the SpreadsheetWeb connectors application assignment.
- Added icons to indicate application type near the names in the queries assignment.
- Added support in runtime text for the “No Option Selected” text.
- Updating form-based input grids to lock multi-line textboxes to vertical resize, rather than allows horizontal resize, which was causing overflow.
- Removed all summernote options from the Twilio connector other than stubs since they are non-functional in SMS scenarios.
- Removed the ability to upload *.doc files for print process documents, since they are unsupported anyway.
- Resolved an issue where updating an Excel mapping file for an Excel export could cause the named ranges to be shifted (bound incorrectly) at runtime.
- Resolved an issue when adding new rows to a named range that is bound to an inline input grid and then editing existing records from before the row(s) had been added.
- Resolved search on the database columns grid and the names metadata grid to include support for uppercase characters.
- Resolved a specific scenario with switching between chart types sometimes resulting in Custom Order field being visible when it’s otherwise unsupported.
- Resolved control image missing for input and output grid related validation notifications.
- Resolved database image missing for database-related validation notifications.
- Resolved a minor issue with expand/collapse learning sections at top of most designer pages showing incorrect icon state.
- Resolved a series of issues related to chart and location map color schemes not being restored correctly in the Edit Color Schemes user interface.
- Resolved an error with Google Sheets connectors when changing the workbook and worksheet of an already-authorized connector.
- Resolved an issue where summernote backdrop would sometimes display on top of the modal under email process static body input control.
- Resolved an issue where some set of input changes upon input grid creation would result in Boolean column mask type and support multi-line checkbox being visible simultaneously.
- Resolved an issue with Toggle-style checkboxes not respecting the style (color) property.
- Resolved a scenario where DES-imported Google Sheets connectors would cause an exception, preventing the user from re-authorizing or fixing the connection.
- Resolved an issue where some characters were coming back to the user interface jumbled (e.g., German characters coming back with wrong encoding type).
- Resolved an issue where using the “/” character in output static name was causing an issue during runtime.
- Switched the Go To Application button when creating a web service application to a Copy Web Service URL button instead.
- Moved access token storage from in-memory to data persistence layer. This helps greatly in load-balanced scenarios.
- Added designation handling for multi-table scenarios where each table includes a column of the same name.
- Resolved a hard crash scenario where a cell in a custom formula (e.g., UDF or SSW custom formula) would overwrite its own value during execution.