- Show all articles ( 39 ) Collapse Articles
You are here:
- Preventing overflow in the navigation bar elements, as well as improving the lefthand navigation bar across a set of default stylesheets.
- Localized some fonts and scripts to prevent slowness in environments where the user may not have access to the internet.
- Set Is Navigation Bar Collapsed by Default hidden then the user set navigation bar orientation to Top.
- Resolved an issue when pasting “0” values into cells that include dropdown lists.
- Resolved an issue where grids with percentage-sized columns were being impacted adversely by superheaders being enabled on the grid.
- Resolved an issue where adding a stub to the content control using the smart selection could also add some extra spacing around the stub.
- Resolved an issue with undefined-type cells causing some issues in the scripting at runtime.
- Resolved various chart-related issues:
- Cartogram (and continuous cartogram) missing options for legend.
- Combo chart with columns missing option for bar width.
- Added support for automated licensing when a server is initially installed.
- Resolved some issues with the Processes page.
- Resolved an issue with incorrectly not being authorized to view imported data on the data page.
- Resolved an issue with perpetual refreshing when a user had access to specifically two applications and visited the data page.
- Resolved an issue where data rows may have returned in an incorrect order from the database when comparing data records or retrieving a record from the /GetRecordExtended data method.
- Resolved an issue in data exports where table names exceeding Excel’s maximum worksheet name length were showing the ending of the name, rather than the beginning.
- Resolved an issue with selecting color schema and then returning to the page to find it unselected.
- Resolved an issue with Gauge label format not applying and not being retained after saving.
- Resolved an issue with dashboard resize causing infinite refreshing when opening the Developer Tools Console in Chrome.