- Creating an Application
- User Interface
- Pages and Navigation
- Custom Actions
- Text Resource (Run-time) Editor
- Radio Button
- File Upload
- Input Grids
- Output Grid
- Button Control
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Connecting Quoting Applications to HubSpot
- Connecting an Online Calculator to Salesforce
- Automating E-Signature Collection with Make.com
- Uploading Files to Google Drive with Make.com
- Uploading Files to OneDrive with Make.com
- Connecting monday.com Board to a SpreadsheetWeb Application for Backend Calculations
- Formatting Date, Time, and Numeric Values in Make
In SpreadsheetWeb Hub you can track your payments easily from Billing History page. To view your billing history, go to My Workspaces page and click on Edit button for the workspace in which you want to track your payments.
Go to Billing History tab.
The payment history for selected workspace will be displayed.
You can sort the payment information found according to criteria such as invoice number, billing reason, date, and pay amount. Also, you can search for a specific payment and review invoice details from the information button located under Amount column.
Also a detailed invoice or receipt can be downloaded for selected payments in a PDF format. You can find Download button under Actions column.