- Creating an Application
- User Interface
- Pages and Navigation
- Custom Actions
- Text Resource (Run-time) Editor
- Radio Button
- File Upload
- Input Grids
- Output Grid
- Button Control
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Connecting Quoting Applications to HubSpot
- Connecting an Online Calculator to Salesforce
- Automating E-Signature Collection with Make.com
- Uploading Files to Google Drive with Make.com
- Uploading Files to OneDrive with Make.com
- Connecting monday.com Board to a SpreadsheetWeb Application for Backend Calculations
- Formatting Date, Time, and Numeric Values in Make
Assigning Tags to Records
You can assign tags to specific records. To do that, go to Data page and choose an application from the dropdown menu.
All saved records will be listed.
Choose a record then click on assign tag button.
From the pop-up window, you can choose which tags to assign to the record. You can assign more than one tag to a record.
You can also select more than one record to assign a tag. Press Ctrl button while selecting multiple rows with your mouse. This will highlight selected records. Then click on Assign Tags button to assign tags to selected records.