SpreadsheetWebUserInfo formula can be utilized to inject user-related information into your workbook, which can help you with tasks such as varying your logic based on the specific user.
The syntax for the
SpreadsheetWebUserInfo formula is as follows:
The available parameters that can be retrieved into your workbook are defined below.
- Id – This is the unique identifier of the user.
- FirstName – The first name of the user.
- LastName – The last name of the user.
- Email – The email address corresponding to the user.
- PhoneNumber – The phone number corresponding to the user, if any was provided.
- AssociatedTags – A list of tags that the user is associated with. These will be provided in a format of
- AssociatedTagNames – A list of tag names that the user is associated with. These will be provided in a format of