- Creating an Application
- User Interface
- Pages and Navigation
- Custom Actions
- Text Resource (Run-time) Editor
- Radio Button
- File Upload
- Input Grids
- Output Grid
- Button Control
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Connecting Quoting Applications to HubSpot
- Connecting an Online Calculator to Salesforce
- Automating E-Signature Collection with Make.com
- Uploading Files to Google Drive with Make.com
- Uploading Files to OneDrive with Make.com
- Connecting monday.com Board to a SpreadsheetWeb Application for Backend Calculations
- Formatting Date, Time, and Numeric Values in Make
You can use filters to narrow down the records listed based on a column. Clicking the Display Column Filters button will bring out the filters.
You can modify the filters based on your search criteria. Filters work in additive fashion, meaning that selecting options in different filters will narrow down the data further.
Pressing the Reset to Defaults button will remove all selected filter options.
Exit Column Filters will close the filters menu and modified filters will stay applied to the application’s data page until they are reset to default.