- Creating an Application
- User Interface
- Pages and Navigation
- Custom Actions
- Text Resource (Run-time) Editor
- Radio Button
- File Upload
- Input Grids
- Output Grid
- Button Control
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Connecting Quoting Applications to HubSpot
- Connecting an Online Calculator to Salesforce
- Automating E-Signature Collection with Make.com
- Uploading Files to Google Drive with Make.com
- Uploading Files to OneDrive with Make.com
- Connecting monday.com Board to a SpreadsheetWeb Application for Backend Calculations
- Formatting Date, Time, and Numeric Values in Make
You can set the dashboards that you create in SpreadsheetWeb Hub as the default home page for yourself and for workspace users.
To do this, first log into your SpreadsheetWeb Hub Account. And go to the ‘Dashboards’ page from the menu on the left side.
You will see a list of all dashboards created on this page.
Click on the green button under ‘action buttons’ for the dashboard you want to set as the Default Home Page. This will set the selected dashboard as the default homepage.
When you log in to your SpreadsheetWeb Hub account again, the selected dashboard will be the home page that welcomes you to SpreadsheetWeb Hub.