In this tutorial you will learn how to use column filters in saved records on SpreadsheetWeb Hub Data page.
You can use filters to narrow down the records listed based on a column on your Data page.
- Go to the Data
- Select an Application from the Application Dropdown.
- Click on Display Column Filters
- Modify the filters based on your search criteria.
- Click on Exit Column Filters to save applied filters.
- Press the Reset to Defaults button to remove all applied filter options.
You can also edit data page columns,
- Click on The Edit Columns button.
- You can change columns’ places by dragging and dropping them.
- Click on Add a Columnto add new columns.
- Click on Trash icon to Delete existing columns.
- Click on Edit, to edit column labels.