In this tutorial, you will learn how to provide an access to an application or data for a user by tag and associated tag.
- Go to your User List page.
- Click on Edit for the user that you want to provide rights.
- You can manage selected users’ Workspace, Application and Data rights by clicking on Add Rule button and choosing rights that you want to provide.
- You can apply tag-based rules to indicate that a user can access Applications and Data that only have specific tags.
- You can also use Associated With rule to create an association between a user or an identity template and apply rules around this association. This feature can be convenient while managing complex groupings and mappings.