In this tutorial, you will learn how to assign tags by named range.
- Go To My Applications
- Choose the Application in which you want to add the feature “Assign tags by named range to the saved record”.
- Click on Download Excel Model.
- Open the downloaded Excel file.
- Update your Excel workbook.
- Click on Go to Designer for the application in which you want to add the feature “Assign tags by named range to the saved record”.
- Go to the Application page and upload the updated workbook.
- Go to User Interface
- Drag and drop a Textbox to your staging area.
- Choose the named range that you have recently added.
- Drag and drop an Action button to your staging area.
- Add a save event to the action button.
- Choose assign tag by named range
- Choose the same named range which you used for your textbox control recently
- Publish application.
- Go to your applications Data page and click on Add New Saved Record.
- You can assign tags to the current save record writing them down in the textbox area
PS: The valid characters for splitting are comma (,), semicolon (;), colon (:), and new line (\n)
- Click on the Save button to save your record.
When you reload the data page, you will see the new record with the tags you have assigned by using assign tag by named range feature.