Yes. You can purchase SpreadsheetWeb Server Edition and host it on your own servers.
- The target server(s) must have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above installed. If it is not already installed on the server, you can find the offline installer here and the web installer here.
- The URL Rewrite 2.0 IIS extension is required for the URL rewrite functionality that is used by web page applications. This installation is required on the server that will contain the Control Panel. The extension is freely available here.
- If you intend to utilize the Designer component of the SpreadsheetWeb platform, then the target server(s) must also have the following prerequisites installed:
- Versions of SpreadsheetWeb that are 6.0 or above require the C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 installed on the target server(s), which can be found here.
Minimum and Recommended Specifications
The minimum system requirements to install and set up SpreadsheetWeb properly are listed below. Recommendations are given in parenthesis.
- Minimum Windows Server 2008 or above
- Recommended: Windows Server 2012 R2 or above
- IIS 7.0 or above
- Microsoft .NET 4.8 Framework or above
- If using the Designer component, then .NET Framework 4.8 is required, as well as .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack. Both of these prerequisites are detailed below.
- C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3
- Minimum Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above.
- 4GB RAM or above
- Minimum 6 GB RAM is required for 64-bit installations
- 8 GB or above is recommended
- Minimum 2 core CPU
- 4 cores or above is recommended
- Add 2 more cores if SQL Server resides on the same server
- Minimum 150 MB available hard disk space (Note: additional space is required if SQL Server resides on the same server)
Note: the RAM requirement depends highly on the size of the Excel files that will be handled. Complex Excel files might take 10-20 times more space in memory than the actual file size.