How to move controls
To move controls to a different page,
- Open Designer interface,
- Click on the section/control that you want to move,
- Press the “Ctrl” and “X” keys on your keyboard simultaneously. The selected section/controls will be removed from its original location and copied to the clipboard.
- Navigate to the page where you want to move the section/controls. You can use the ‘Quick Navigation’ menu located on the right side of the screen.
- To paste the copied section/controls, place your cursor where you want to paste the control,
- Press the “Ctrl” and “V” keys on your keyboard at the same time, or right-click in the destination location and choose “Paste” from the context menu.
- The selected section/controls will be inserted into the new location.