How to disable auto-calculate
To disable auto-calculate functionality;
- Open Designer interface,
- Click on the control that you want to disable the auto-calculate,
- Find ‘Trigger Calculations’ checkbox from the menu on the right side of the screen,
- Uncheck it to disable the auto-calculate functionality,
- Click on Submit to apply this change.
Since the auto-calculate is disabled, you need to add an action button to trigger calculations;
- Drag and drop an action button from the controls section,
- You can change its text, size and style. Finally, choose the Event as ‘Calculate’.