How to insert a table with variable row count into a PDF document
To insert a table with variable row count into a PDF document;
- Open the Word Template you are using for the document generation.
- Add table headers to your workbook with a named ranges, and column headers as stubs to be used in creating the print process.
- Open the Designer Interface,
- Go to the ‘Print Process’ page.
- Upload your Word template
- Document Type option should be set to Single Document.
- The column stubs document needs to contain the column field names to be printed, inside double curly braces and it must be added as a separate document and the rest of the table will be generated from this second document.
- The Document Type should be set to Repeating Document since this document will repeat as many times as necessary to create the dynamic table.