How to send the data from your Designer application into your Google Sheet
- Open Designer Interface.
- Go to the Connectors page.
- Choose “Google Sheets”.
- Follow the prompts to authenticate your Google account and authorize SpreadsheetWeb to access your Google Sheets.
- Once you have authorized access, you will be prompted to select the spreadsheet and sheet where you want to send your Designer application data.
- After selecting your spreadsheet and sheet, click the “Add New Mapping” button to map your Designer application data to your Google Sheet.
- Map the fields in your Designer application to the corresponding columns in your Google Sheet.
- Save your mapping.
- Return to your Designer application and publish it.