How to place an order in Slack using Designer application
To place an order in Slack using Designer application:
- Open Designer interface,
- Go to the Connectors page, click Add Connector, and select Slack.
- Enter a name to identify this event.
- Enter Webhook URL Webhook URL is a unique URL that needs to be obtained using Slack Apps web page.
- Choose Body Type. This defines whether the contents of the Slack message should be static in a pre-defined format, or retrieved dynamically from a Single Named Range (SNR).
- Click the Create button when you’re done.
- Go to user interface design and add an Action button control to the page.
- On the events section, select “Slack Connector”.
- Finally, publish your application.