How to make order and payment in a Designer application using Stripe connector
To make order and payment in a Designer application using Stripe connector:
- Open Designer interface,
- Go to the Connectors page, click Add Connector, and select Stripe.
- Enter a name for your connector,
- You will have 2 options as Live Mode and Test Mode;
Lİve Mode enables the real payment service meant for production usage of the application (e.g. when it is available for actual application users). Test Mode is meant only for testing purposes and does not result in any actual charges.
- When you’re done, click Authorize or Create Connector. This will redirect you to Stripe to authenticate your account and allow access to your SpreadsheetWeb application.
- Click on ‘Create Connector’
- Go to ‘Properties’
- Select a Currency type from the dropdown.
- Map Stripe fields to the SpreadsheetWeb application.
- Go to User Interface module and Add ‘Stripe Connector’ event to the Action button.
- Finally, publish your application.