How to insert data from a SpreadsheetWeb application into a Google Sheet
To insert data from a SpreadsheetWeb application into a Google Sheet:
- Open Designer interface,
- Go to ‘Connectors’ page,
- Click on ‘Add Connector’.
- Choose ‘Google Sheets’.
- Enter a name to identify this event.
You need to have access to a Google account before you can use the Google Sheets Connector. If you have Google account, and need to create a new connected application, follow the steps below;
- Log into Google console
- Enable Google Sheets API
- Enable Google Drive API
- Create OAuth tokens using this wizard
- If your application is successfully configured on Google Sheets, you will see the “Your application is authorized” message.
- Once the Google Sheets Connector is created in the Designer application, it can be added into an Action Button from the Events property of the Action Button in the User Interface Designer.