How to add a new lead in your SalesForce account using Designer application
To add a new lead in your SalesForce account using Designer application:
- Open Designer interface,
- Go to the Connectors page, click Add Connector, and select SalesForce.
- Enter a name to identify this event.
- Click Authorize and you will be directed to SalesForce .
- Login with your details and click Allow. You will be redirected to the Connectors Page.
- Click the Create Connect button when you’re done.
- After the connector is created, click on the Properties button which becomes visible when you hover over your connector module.
- On the Properties page, you can map and configure the SalesForce fields with those in your web application.
- Set the Entry Mode to From Named Range and select the corresponding named ranges in the Named Range fields.
- You can also define a named range for the ID property if you’re planning to utilize this feature.
Go to user interface design and add an Action button control into the page.
- On the events section, select “SalesForce Connector (your connector name)”.
- Finally, publish your application.